Write text for front page block of new site
change colour of site to dark red
Create pages and sub menus for simple pages/info etc. Try to get top level menu to one row
Create media galleries of people/lice
Images from SID
Move phthirapterists to biography
Move common names to vernacular names
Complete migration of Phthraptira site
Reported by Simon on #3074
If you go to the edit page of a slickgrid view you get the following warning.
'This view has been automatically updated to fix missing relationships. While this View should continue to work, you should verify that the automatic updates are correct and save this view.'
To see the warning you need to have views_ui enabled.
This bug does not seem to effect how slickgrid works.
These tickets will deal with relations
Following instructions (http://help.scratchpads.eu/w/Lucid_Keys) I created a new content type (called 'key') for hosting Lucid keys. I created the simple Lucid key (attached) to test the functionality (using the free version 3.3 builder). In one difference from the procedure described in the tutorial, I added the file extension 'lk4', as well as 'zip', as an allowed file extension.
I created a new page of the 'key' type and selected the Lucid lk4 key, but the key does not display properly: http://tombio.myspecies.info/content/lucid-key-test
On the description tab for many species the IUCN description of Emoia loyaltiensis appears, irrespective of what the taxon is. For example http://giasipartnership.myspecies.info/taxonomy/term/15232/descriptions and http://giasipartnership.myspecies.info/taxonomy/term/10240/descriptions
In other cases (perhaps where a 'true' record exists) the correct lookup appears.
When I click on import and select the 'TCS (Encyclopedia of Life taxonomy import provider)' I get the message 'The EOL classification service (http://services.eol.org/lifedesk/service.php) does not appear to be running. Please try again later.'
This first occurred towards the end of last week and I thought that it might be a temporary problem, but I've tried it four or five times since then and always the same message.
When I am in admin->content->page (for example as it happens on all content types) and then click any column header to sort pages, the filter by fields "add filter" expands to show all filters one under the other.
tested in sandbox and solanaceae source
Taxon descriptions with existing GUID's, titles, etc. are added instead of updated when I use the bulk import tool. They are added as unpublished. Update spreadsheet attached.
Please make this issue a child of #3309. Thanks.
When I import an excel file for updating image metadata I get the following message "No new files added". None of the images are updated with the new metadata. Same result when I import only the updated data and when I import the entire data file (including updated terms).
Also note that there is no column in the import template that corresponds to the 'sublocation' field available from the on-site image edit form.
Image metadata update file attached.
In many instances not the entire list of authors is available from the reference source. It would be useful if there was an option to add the string '_et al_' after the last author when a reference is displayed. '_et al_' should not be handled as an author name.
The menu link structure shown in image1.jpg gives rise to the side menu block shown in image2.jpg - but only when I'm logged in. When I'm not logged in, the two menu items 'test menu link' and 'register your interest' completely disappear. But if I nest 'register your interest' under 'test menu link' - as in image3.jpg - the resulting nested arrangement appears in the side menu block for both logged in and not logged in users.